- Dagens Pengasystem
- Pengar vs Valuta
- Guld och Silver
I feel Ænema is one of the best examples of the artistry Tool brings to us. Even if you do not like heavy metal, many people I know really appreciate the musical expression displayed in this song. Ænema is a play on words bringing together Anima and Enema. Carl Jung said that Anima is the unconscious feminine psychological qualities that a male possesses or the masculine ones possessed by the female. Enema of course is a cleansing process. The combination of the two would suggest that we flush away our superficiality.
Maynard Keenan spent 6 months writing these lyrics. The great comedian Bill Hicks served as inspiration for this particular song. The Texas comedian hated L.A. with it’s superficiality and joked about California dropping off into the Pacific creating the Arizona Bay. The political and even spiritual insights from Bill Hicks resonated deeply with Maynard who often drew inspiration from his work. Maynard’s expression of Bill’s ideas continue to resonate with others, including myself.
Some say the end is near
Some say we’ll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any fucking time, any fucking day
Learn to swim, I’ll see you down in Arizona Bay
Kina öppnar för möjlighet att köpa olja av Iran och betala i guld. Precis som Indien redan gör i dagsläget. En jätteutveckling som slår hårt mot dollarn och dess beroende av oljehandel. Petrodollar.
Jim Sinclar tar upp i en intervju på King World News att detta är betydelsefullt för guldet som får mer trovärdighet i handel.
…The type of buyers that central banks have been, could actually create a situation where the only supply coming in for gold would be new mining supply. You could then get into an exogenous event, Israel versus Iran, there are many possibilities on this planet right now for an event coming out of nowhere with significant political implications….
You might be trading somewhere around $1,650. How do you know you couldn’t open at $3,000 the next day if there was no way for this enormous paper short to cover itself (because) the physical market went into a vacuum? The physical market is constantly in off-take, it’s not in supply….
Okay, Coconut man, Moon Heads and pea
Seems like everybody’s got a price,
I wonder how they sleep at night.
When the sale comes first,
And the truth comes second,
Just stop for a minute and
Why is everybody so serious?
Acting so damn mysterious?
Got your shades on your eyes
And your heels so high
That you can’t even have a good time
Utah erkänner att en ekonomisk kollaps kan vara i antågande och har nyligen drivit igenom en lagändring som gör att du kan handla varor med guld och silver. Dessa transaktioner är även friade från vissa typer av skatt.
Sedan en mycket insiktsfull kommentar på inlägget dont-tread-on.me
Rahul, good point about the stock market must stay high or the ponzi crashes.
Here are some more crazy things to think about:
1. Bond yields MUST stay lower than the inflation rate.
2. The interest rate MUST stay close to 0 or banks die.
3. The stock market MUST stay high.
4. Tax donkeys around the world MUST “agree” to take on trillions of more debt.
5. Gold price MUST not hit $1764, this price being the inflection point at which price goes parabolic according to Jim Sinclar.
6. Silver MUST not go ballistic even though all the world’s silver could be purchased with a few days of printing.
7. Iranians MUST not sell their oil outside the petrodollar.
8. Americans MUST stay asleep while increasing their consumption despite being broke.
9. Ron Paul MUST not be elected even though he’s the only one getting crowds.
10. A 22% unemployment rate MUST be widely believed to 8.1%
11. People MUST pay up to $5/gallon for gas while believing that there is no inflation.
12. Every 3 workers MUST now support 1 social security/medicare recipient in the US.
13. BAnkers MUST carve up another 166 billion of bonuses this season while downsizing more workers.
I don’t see how in the fuck they do it. Pretty impressive really.